European Road Profile Users' Group 2015 Forum
The third European Road Profile Users' Group (ERPUG) Forum will take place at Budapest Technical University, Hungary, October 15th-16th, 2015.
Who should attend?
- Equipment vendors and operators
- Pavement management engineers
- Engineers interested in pavement data collection
- Construction engineers
- Design engineers
- Federal, state & local government agencies
- Paving contractors
The registration fee for attendees will be €300. The late registration fee, from October 1, 2015, will be €400.
Exhibitors' registration fee will be €1,300. Exhibitor Registration includes two participants.
Sponsorship rolex replica watches
ERPUG is seeking sponsors for the 2015 Forum at three different levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. If you become a sponsor at a certain level you are entitled to a presentation slot. For more information, please contact Roger Möller, representative of the organization committee at (+46) 73 18 17 210 or E-mail email@example.com.
Equipment vendors are invited to attend the forum for sale meeting to exhibit their products and servicies. Additional information:
The Agenda can be downloaded here.
- May 1, 2015 - Start of online registration
- May 29 - Call for presentations
- June 30, 2015 – Program overview
- September 22, 2015 - Official program
- September 22, 2015 - Deadline for the speakers bios
- October 1, 2015 - Deadline for the early-bird registration and hotel reservation at the conference rates
- October 1, 2014 - Deadline for submission of presentation files
- October 15th-16th, 2015 ERPUG Forum
Hotel Reservation and Transportation
The 2015 forum will be held at Budapest Technical University
Budapest Technical University
“I” building, Room B 017 and B 018
Magyar tudósok krt. 2
1117. Budapest, Magyar tudósok krt. 2
We recommend that you contact one of the following hotels
Recommended hotels in the neighbourhood are:
Danibus Hotel Flamenco (70-90€/night breakfast incl.